Our accessible staterooms are designed for guests with mobility disabilities and other disabilities that require the use of the accessible features of the staterooms. Accessible staterooms range from 159 square feet to 298 square feet, offer a five-foot turning radius in sleeping areas, bathrooms and sitting areas for easy maneuverability.
Accessible staterooms are held for people with disabilities until all other non-accessible staterooms in that category are reserved. Upon reserving an accessible stateroom, we require our guests acknowledge the need for the accessible stateroom by completing a Guest Special Needs Form.
If a guest is booked in an accessible stateroom and they do not have a mobility disability or other disability that requires the use of the features that are provided in the accessible stateroom, they may be moved at any time to another non-accessible stateroom in order to accommodate a guest with a disability.
Please note we investigate and take action on potential misuse of accessible staterooms where there is good cause to believe that such staterooms have been booked fraudulently.
For more information call our Access Department at (866) 592-7225 (voice), fax (954) 628-9622, send an e-mail to email@example.com, or have your local travel agent or International Representative contact us.
Accessible stateroom features:
- Stateroom door width: 32"-34" (vessel-dependent)
- Bathroom door width: 32"-34" (vessel-dependent)
- No doorsill to get into the stateroom
- Ramped bathroom thresholds
- Bathroom grab bars
- Lowered sink and stateroom vanity
- Roll-in shower bench
- Fold-down shower bench
- Hand-held showerheads
- Lowered closet rods
- Refrigerator in stateroom (upon request)
- Raised toilet seats (most are between 17 to 19 inches high; commode chairs available – please request prior to sailing)
- Accessible balconies (selected staterooms)
- Lowered safes for easy access (not including Majesty of the Seas and Monarch of the Seas, where safes are located at Guest Relations)
Please note: accessible suites have roll-in showers, not bathtubs.
Accessible stateroom features (by Ship):
Allure Of The Seas
Oasis Of The Seas
Freedom Of The Seas
Independence Of The Seas
Liberty Of The Seas
Adventure Of The Seas
Explorer Of The Seas
Mariner Of The Seas
Navigator Of The Seas
Voyager Of The Seas
Brilliance Of The Seas
Jewel Of The Seas
Radiance Of The Seas
Serenade Of The Seas
Enchantment Of The Seas
Grandeur Of The Seas
Legend Of The Seas
Rhapsody Of The Seas
Splendour Of The Seas
Vision Of The Seas
Majesty Of The Seas
Monarch Of The Seas