1. Subject to availability.
2. Meal with an Officer available only on cruise vacations of 7 nights or longer. Members with 340 points or more are entitled to (1) meal with an officer event per voyage.
3. Robes are delivered upon request.
4. A commemorative gift will be delivered to you during the sailing on which you attain your 140, 210, 280 and 350 cruise points and on every 70 cruise points thereafter. One (1) gift is awarded per relationship. Any gifts not accepted onboard by the member will be considered forfeited and will not be shipped to the member post-sailing.
5. Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members will receive welcome waters & a snack on day (“welcome amenity”) one of their sailing. These items will be placed in the guest’s stateroom. In addition, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members can go online to www.RoyalCaribbean. com/UpgradePreferences or call one of our Loyalty Representatives (www.RoyalCaribbean.com/ContactLoyalty) in their local offices to pre-select from a list of beverages to be included with their welcome waters & snack. One beverage can be selected per guest 18 years of age or older. Preferences must be entered or updated for your upcoming cruise vacation up to 5 days before a US based sailing and 7 days for an internationally based sailing. The beverage selection list for Emerald and Diamond members will include water, juice and soda items. In addition to the previous list Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members can select from a more expanded list of beverages. If a guest has not selected an item then bottled water will be sent to the stateroom. House alcoholic brands may be substituted or changed, and are subject to availability.
6. The Exclusive Nightly Diamond Event is a benefit for only Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members and cannot be extended to include friends and family. The event will take place approximately between the hours of 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Three nightly drink vouchers will be loaded on the member’s SeaPass card to be used in venues throughout the ship.
7. Diamond Club is an exclusive benefit for only Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members and cannot be extended to include friends and family. Complimentary specialty coffees are only available in the dining room on days when breakfast is being served. On ships where a Diamond Club is available there will be no Exclusive Nightly Diamond Event or complimentary Specialty coffees available in the dining room. The Diamond Club is designated as a smoke-free area. We respectfully request that guests observe a Smart Casual dress code when visiting the Club (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times). Guests younger than 21 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. Guests and friends of Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members are not allowed into the Diamond Club due to limited space.
8. Diamond and above members are eligible for Entertainment tour only. Behind the Scenes Tours including the Galley, Bridge, and enhanced Entertainment Tour with VIP Theatre Experience available only on cruise vacations of 5 nights or longer to Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members. Behind-the- scenes entertainment tour does not include galley or bridge tours for Diamond members. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to cancel these tours (i.e., due to security concerns).
9. No bonus gift will be delivered on sailings less than 3-Nights. Only one bonus gift will be delivered on sailings between 3- and 6- Nights. All selections must be made at least 10 days prior to sail date. If no selections are made before the time prescribed above, then no order will be placed. Orders and/or substitutions cannot be placed on or after boarding day. Diamond Plus members and their travel agents can contact a Loyalty Specialist to select an amenity by calling (800) 526-9723 and pressing 9 at any time during the greeting message. All orders are per household and will be selected according to the primary member selection in the relationship. Hours of operation: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. – 11 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. (ET).
10. On select ships only, subject to availability. Priority Seating at Theater, ice show and AquaTheater events will be held up to ten minutes before show time. Reservations required. To reserve show times before you board, visit the Pre Cruise Planner section on your local site.
11. Crown & Anchor Exclusive Rates are applicable to specific ship and sail dates. When reserving, the applicable offer code and a valid Crown & Anchor Society membership number must be included in the reservation. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. Discount offer will not be replaced if certificates are lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed. The offer cannot be used with certain restricted fares. Rates cannot be combined with MyCruiseSM Rewards, Upgrades, Companion Fare and Free Cruise Fare. Applies to all categories, unless otherwise noted. Offer is not combinable with any other promotion or offer unless expressly stated therein. Royal Caribbean International will deduct the application offer value from final payment upon review. Discount applies on a per stateroom basis; double occupancy. Singles paying 200% are entitled to full face value. Prices vary by ship and sail dates; space is subject to availability at the time of making your reservation. Certificate must be submitted to Royal Caribbean PRIOR TO FINAL PAYMENT or before coupon expires, whichever comes first. Please reference the coupon code when reserving your cruise vacation. To have access you must log in to the member-only section of our website. A new set of Sales Event offers from Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines is published each Thursday evening. Unless otherwise noted, they can only be booked on Monday following the Thursday they are posted. They are not available after that time and are subject to change by the cruise line at any time.
12. Balcony and Suite Discounts are a per stateroom discount applicable on balcony and suite categories only available to Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members. Savings are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable. When reserving, a valid Crown & Anchor Society membership number must be included in the reservation. Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members will receive an increased discount for making a reservation for a sail date outside of six (6) months. Within six (6) months of sailing, if the guest cancels and reinstates the booking, applies a fare change, changes categories, or changes the ship or sail date of the booking, the discount will be automatically adjusted to the lower value. This offer can only be combined with the Onboard Booking Bonus while making a reservation onboard a Royal Caribbean ship. This offer cannot be used with certain restricted fares and is not combinable with any other promotion or offer, including, but not limited to Shareholder Benefits, and other dollars off and onboard credit offers, MyCruiseSM Upgrades, Companion Fare and Free Cruise promotions and benefits. Single occupancy guests paying 200% cruise fare are eligible for Offer. Single occupancy guests paying less than 200% cruise fare will be eligible for a prorated value of the Offer. Prices vary by ship and sail dates; space is subject to availability at the time of making your reservation. Please call or have your travel agent call our exclusive precruise number at (888) 437-1953 to answer additional questions or to make arrangements.
13. To have access to Special Offers, you must have a valid opt-in email address on file with Crown & Anchor Society to receive promotions through email. To have access to the Royal Caribbean Sales Event Offers you must log in to the member- only section of our website. A new set of Sales Event offers from Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines is published each Thursday evening. Unless otherwise noted, they can only be booked on Monday following the Thursday they are posted. They are not available after that time and are subject to change by the cruise line at any time.
14. One Cruise Point for each completed night of sailing and an extra Cruise Point per night when you purchase and sail in suite accommodations (categories RL, RS, PS, SL, TS, A1, A2, A3, CL, OS, FS, GS, JS) and/or sail in any category and pay a single pricing type for double occupancy staterooms. All other rates including Travel Agent rates are excluded from single price type extra point promotion. Cruisetours are included as an additional night per each day on the cruise tour. Points will be awarded by rate paid not rate berthed, for example, in the instance of an upgrade from an outside to a suite category including reduced rate upgrades. Allow up to 30 days from the date of debarkation for Cruise Points to post to your account. Requests to add missing Cruise Points may be submitted up to 12 months after the debarkation date of your sailing.
15. The Concierge Club is designated as a smoke-free area. We respectfully request that guests observe a Smart Casual dress code when visiting the Club (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times). Guests younger than 21 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. Guests and friends of Suite guests/Diamond Plus & Pinnacle Club members are not allowed into the Concierge Club due to limited space. Concierge Club is available on select ships.
16. Single members must have 340 Cruise Points earned in order to receive the single cruise fare at 150%. This offer is based on availability with certain restrictions. Ocean Voyage Packages, Holiday sailings (Christmas and New Year) and the months of July and August are not included in this offer.
17. The complimentary cruise is per household, and based on double occupancy and applicable to the cruise on which the 700, 1,050, 1,400, 1,750, 2,100 (extending every 350 Cruise Points) cruise points are earned or the next cruise after reaching your milestone or the offer will be considered forfeited. Cruise does not include taxes, fees, air transportation and/or transfers to the port of embarkation or disembarkation; or items of a personal nature (including, but not limited to, shore excursions, gratuities, some meals and beverages, photographs, service fees, and medical service). Complimentary cruise includes cruise ship accommodations, ocean transportation, most meals, some beverages, and most entertainment aboard the vessel. Offer applies to 1) up to balcony stateroom categories on up to 7-night Caribbean sailings or $2,400 towards the purchase of a cruise at 700 or 1050 Cruise Points; and 2) up to a junior suite category on up to 7-night Caribbean sailings or $3,200 towards the purchase of a cruise at 1,400 Cruise Points and above. Offer is subject to availability. Specific cruise and cruise dates to be determined by Royal Caribbean in its sole discretion. Complimentary cruises are nonassignable and non-transferable and may not be given, bartered, sold, or exchanged for cash. Cruise may not be upgraded, and no substitution by the Crown & Anchor Society member will be allowed. Complimentary cruises provided are subject to the terms and conditions in Royal Caribbean International’s guest ticket cruise contract. It can be withdrawn at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer. Travel agent commission will not apply. Offer does not apply to any ships in their first 365 days of service and holiday sailings.
18. Equivalent Recognition is a program that offers Crown and Anchor, Captain’s Club, and Le Club Voyage loyalty members the opportunity to receive recognition and similar benefits when they sail with one of the three brands – both pre-cruise and onboard with matching tier status; however Cruise Points will remain according to actual cruises taken and calculated using the Program level accrual system for Crown & Anchor Society. Members of one program must enroll in the sister program in order to receive equivalent recognition benefits. Credits earned on one brand are not combinable with credits earned from another brand. The benefits of the Captain’s Club, Crown & Anchor Society and Le Club Voyage will stay independent and not be combined. Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Society® Platinum and Emerald levels will be equivalent to Select in Celebrity Cruise’s Captain’s Club and Explorer in Azamara Club Cruises’ Le Club Voyage. Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Society® Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club levels will be equivalent to Elite in Celebrity Cruise’s Captain’s Club and Azamara Club Cruises’ Discoverer in Le Club Voyage. Gold and Pinnacle Club membership status in Crown & Anchor Society are not part of this benefit. Pinnacle Club membership tier level can only be obtained through earning the appropriate number of Cruise Points on Royal Caribbean ships.
19. We may, in our sole discretion, offer reduced rate upgrades to Diamond Plus and Pinnacle members if stateroom upgrades are available. Please provide the upgrade preference information requested below, which will be considered if a stateroom upgrade is offered to you. Neither upgrades nor upgrade preferences are guaranteed.
20. Pinnacle Members are entitled to exclusive privileges. Access to the Suite Lounge is limited to Pinnacle Club Members and Suite Guests only.
Crown & Anchor Stateroom Upgrade Policy
Our ships regularly sail at full capacity. Therefore, opportunities to upgrade are offered on a limited basis. If available, upgrades may be offered at the sole discretion of Royal Caribbean to Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club. To determine which members may be extended an upgrade, we will consider the member’s Cruise Points and tier level, stateroom category paid and booking date. To be considered for an upgrade, please:
1) In your booking, confirm that your Crown & Anchor® Society loyalty number is included and that your name, email address and telephone number are correct, and
2) Visit www.RoyalCaribbean.com/CrownandAnchor and provide the requested upgrade preference information. You can also contact a Loyalty Representative (www.RoyalCaribbean.com/ContactLoyalty) in one of our local offices. We will contact the Crown & Anchor® Society member or travel partner at the email address provided in the booking to communicate an upgrade offer. In the rare event that an extenuating circumstance arises after a Member is upgraded, Royal Caribbean reserves the right to withdraw the upgrade to accommodate another guest’s cruise vacation.
21. General Terms & Conditions
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. has the right to terminate the Crown & Anchor Society® Program (“the Program”) or to change the Terms and Conditions of participation and benefits, in whole or in part; at any time without notice. Membership may be terminated at our sole discretion for anyone appearing to be utilizing the Program in a manner inconsistent with its terms, conditions, or intent. To qualify as a Crown & Anchor Society member, you must have taken at least one eligible Royal Caribbean cruise. Program level accrual is based on the number of eligible cruise points earned per individual. Cruise Points will be accrued at the end of each completed sailing. Next tier benefits will be applied on the following sailing after point status has been earned. No next tier benefits shall be applied mid-cruise.
Guests are eligible for Gold membership in the Crown & Anchor Society after one completed cruise. After 30 completed cruise points, they are eligible to become Platinum members. After 55 completed cruise points they are eligible to become Emerald members. After 80 completed cruise points they are eligible to become Diamond Members. After 175 completed cruise points they are eligible to become Diamond Plus members. And those who have 700 or more completed cruise points are eligible to become Pinnacle Club members.
Cruise points are given for eligible cruises per stateroom category paid. Complimentary, promotional and/or reduced rate upgrades will not receive additional Cruise Points if final berth category is in a suite when moved from a lower stateroom category. Cruise Points are awarded to the guest whose name is entered into the reservation at the time of booking and completes the sailing. Eligible cruises exclude all reduced cruise fares (e.g., employee/ employee family rates, vendor rates, etc.), affinity groups and other cruises as designated by Royal Caribbean at its sole discretion. All questions or disputes regarding the eligibility for the Program or provision of benefits will be resolved by Royal Caribbean at its sole discretion. Not all services can be provided on all Royal Caribbean ships. We shall not be liable for refunds or for damages resulting from failure to deliver such services. All Program discount coupons are subject to the Terms and Conditions stated herein and on the discount or promotional coupons. Cruise Point Promotions are not combinable. If a sailing qualifies for two or more Cruise Point promotions then additional points will be awarded by evaluating the promotions and giving the guest the best available offer. Each Program member shall be responsible for advising the Crown & Anchor Society of address changes, and we shall have no liability for misdirected mail, or any consequences thereof. Other terms and conditions apply. Program void where prohibited by law.
A Crown & Anchor Society member can be added into a relationship with other family members in the same household and receive equivalent tier status; however Cruise Points will remain according to actual cruises taken and calculated using the Program level accrual system described above. Pinnacle Club member tier status will not be awarded to dependents if earned by their parent and/or guardian. Pinnacle Club member tier status can only be earned by an individual, spouse or significant other by one of them accumulating 700 Cruise Points or more in the CAS program.
For all tiers except Pinnacle Club, a relationship is defined as a spouse or significant other and children less than 18 years old. For Pinnacle Club a relationship is considered a spouse and/or significant other. Children will be taken out of a relationship with a parent or guardian upon their 18th birthday date. If it is found that a dependent or child is not immediately removed from a relationship upon their 18th birthday and accumulates a higher tier status outside of this time period, the dependents record will be adjusted back to the appropriate tier status.
22. IF YOU BOOK A NONREFUNDABLE DEPOSIT FARE RATE OR A GRAND SUITE OR HIGHER CATEGORY OF STATEROOM [OR A CATEGORY W, X, Y OR Z GUARANTEE STATEROOM], YOUR MINIMUM DEPOSIT REQUIRED WILL BE NONREFUNDABLE. THESE ARE “NONREFUNDABLE DEPOSIT NEXTCRUISE BOOKINGS” or “NDN BOOKINGS.” FOR NDN BOOKINGS, THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY. CHANGES FOR NDN BOOKINGS : For Guests who make a NDN Booking, changes made during the first thirty (30) days after that NDN Booking was made shall not be subject to a Change Fee; changes made to the ship or sail date after that 30 day period has expired shall be subject to a Change Fee (currently $100 per person but subject to adjustment without notice); in either case, the deposit shall remain nonrefundable. For all NextCruise Bookings, the special promotional offer that you received as part of your NextCruise Booking (the “Special Promotional Offer”) will adjust in the event that you make any changes. In lieu of that Special Promotional Offer, your cruise would be booked at a prevailing rate available in your country as of the date of your change. The NextCruise Promotional Offer you received, currently either NextCruise Dollars Off or the NextCruise Onboard Credit Promotion will be handled as provided below. CANCELLATIONS FOR NEXTCRUISE BOOKINGS:NDN If the guest cancels a NextCruise Booking prior to the final payment due date, the cancellation terms applicable to your booking (which may vary from country to country) will apply. For NDN Junior Suite and below Bookings with a reduced deposit of $100 per person, the reduced deposit will be held in full penalty and no Future Cruise Credit (“FCC”) will be issued. If additional money has been placed on the NDN reduced deposit booking fulfilling the standard minimum required deposit and the booking cancels prior to final payment, an FCC will be issued for the minimum deposit less the $100 per person service fee. For NDN Grand Suite and above Bookings, Royal Caribbean will issue an FCC to the guest named on the cancelled NRD Booking. The FCC will expire 12 months after it was issued and shall be issued in an amount equal to the nonrefundable deposit paid minus a $100USD per person service fee. No FCC will be issued if the nonrefundable deposit amount is $100.00 or less. NEXTCRUISE DOLLARS OFF AND OBC PROMOTION: Guests who make a NDN Booking are eligible for our NextCruise dollars off promotion or Future Onboard Credit (up to $500 per stateroom depending on length of voyage and type of stateroom or suite). Guests who make a NDN Booking at least 6 months in advance of the sail date are also eligible to receive up to $100 per stateroom in NextCruise dollars off or Future Onboard Credit (depending on length of voyage and type of stateroom). Guests who select our refundable fare option are eligible for a Future Onboard Credit (up to $150 per stateroom depending on length of voyage and type of stateroom.) FOR ALL GUESTS, a NextCruise Booking may be combined with certain groups and require a full deposit and possible loss of your promotional offer and/or Onboard Credit offer. Guests must be 18 years of age or older in order to take advantage of our NextCruise program. NextCruise is not intended for Travel Agent resale. Visit your Cruise Sales Team onboard for full Terms and Conditions and/or visit the Royal Caribbean website in your country of residence.