Your Member Director Millie, has curated exclusive shore excursions for this voyage. Book through Cruise Planner today.
Delight in the incredible scenery, wine tasting and sights of our first hot air balloon festival, or take flight above the Tuscan countryside in a small group flight that includes a wine tasting at Torre a Cenaia Cellars. This exclusive President’s Cruise shore excursion provides you the opportunity to choose between two versions of this not to be missed event. Visit Cruise Planner or call our Loyalty Desk for more details.
$399.00 USD (Rider) Code: LLWT
$99.00 USD (Spectator) Code: LLWS
Embrace the French Riviera’s cultural charms, culinary excellence and medieval history on a full-day tour that includes wine tasting in Old Nice, gourmet lunch by a renowned chef and free time in Saint-Paul de Vence —all alongside Michael Bayley, President and CEO of Royal Caribbean International.
• Nice: Take a guided walk around old town and sample a variety of Provencal wines in a cozy wine shop.
• La Colle-Sur-Loup: Renowned Chef Alain Llorca presents a lunch menu featuring local ingredients that’s served with panoramic pastoral views.
• Saint-Paul de Vence: Enjoy free shopping time in this medieval village on an exclusive tour with Royal Caribbean’s Michael Bayley
$319.00 USD Code: VFPC
Slip into the driver’s seat of a luxury hot rod and feel the adrenaline rush of an exclusive, high-speed joyride along the Middle Corniche roadway while going full throttle in a Ferrari or Lamborghini.
• Middle Corniche: Get behind the wheel and experience the thrill of driving a Ferrari or Lamborghini along this picturesque roadway.
• Monaco Bay: Delight in the Cote d’Azur’s spectacular landscapes at full throttle on a high-speed road trip along coastal routes.
• Royal Exclusive: This adrenaline-packed excursion is only available to guests sailing on Royal Caribbean’s President’s Cruise.
$789.00 USD Code: VFMPC
Enjoy an exclusive look at Rome’s sacred gems on a 10-hour trip that includes a tour of the ancient Colosseum before granting you unprecedented access to the Pope’s Summer Estate, complete with a farmhouse meal.
• Colosseum: Glimpse Rome’s notable landmarks on a panoramic bus ride before entering one of the largest amphitheaters ever built.
• Pope’s Summer Estate: Enjoy the rare opportunity to tour the gardens and private apartment where Popes have summered since 1626.
• Farmhouse lunch: Sample the fine products made locally on the papal estate’s farmstead and sent daily to Vatican City.
$539.00 USD Code: CVPF
Embark on an action-packed, seven-hour tour that begins with a guided walking tour past Naples’ city landmarks, continues into the underground Bourbon Tunnel, and tops off with an Italian meal overlooking the Bay of Naples. Experience it all on an exclusive tour accompanied by Michael Bayley, President and CEO of Royal Caribbean International.
• Naples: See medieval castles, sprawling piazzas, grand palaces, sacred churches and more on a guided walking tour with Royal Caribbean’s President and CEO.
• Bourbon Tunnel: Go underground to explore this former bomb shelter and ride a raft along an abandoned aqueduct.
• Bay of Naples: Eat pizza, homemade pasta, fish and dessert while overlooking the waterfront and a 12th-century castle.
$425.00 USD Code: NPGN
Listen and watch closely as Majorca’s creative legacy, wine-making traditions and culinary prowess meld together in perfect harmony on a tour that includes a live piano concert, plus wine and food at Macia Batle Cellars.
• Valldemossa: Wander around the cafes, galleries and shops of one of the prettiest hilltop villages in west Majorca.
• La Cartuja: Explore the palace’s checkered history and enjoy a live piano concert inspired by its famous resident, Frederic Chopin.
• Macia Batle: Learn the ways of Majorcan wine with a cellar tour and tasting of four varietals, plus Spanish snacks.
$129.00 USD Code: PJVC
Delight in Palma’s exquisite and aromatic wine on this five hour tour that includes a beautiful tour of the old vineyards of Macia Batle Cellars
• Explore Bellver Castle, one of the most important examples of Gothic civil architecture in Mallorca.
• Enjoy the interior of the Cathedral allows different stylistic readings and appreciation of the exceptional illumination through the stained glass, especially the great rose window of the east face.
• Tour the old vineyards of Macia Batle Cellars, located in the village of Santa Maria del Cami, in the heart of the traditional wine region of Mallorca.
• Visit the Cellar and enjoy the wine tasting.
$115.00 USD Code: PJBT
Top off your wonderful cruise experience with a complimentary Palma-style fiesta, as Royal Caribbean President & CEO Michael Bayley hosts a fun-filled party complete with Spanish tapas and wine, flamenco dancing and a live concert by Gipsy Kings, featuring Andre Reyes. At your final port of call, the entire ship is invited to step inside the open-air environs of Plaza de Toros, a historic Spanish bullring dating back to 1929. You’ll be welcomed by a troupe of Ball de Bot performers showcasing Mallorca’s traditional dances. Surrounded by timeworn architecture and a buzzing ambiance, you’ll sip Spanish wine and cava, and savor a tasty selection of authentic tapas. Shop for top-quality Mallorcan pearl jewelry handcrafted by the highly acclaimed Antonio Dorado, and then take your seats on the second level of the bullring up 22 stairs and be mesmerized by the stunning flamenco movements of Triana Productions’ world-renowned talents. Then get pumped up as headliner Gipsy Kings featuring Andre Reyes takes the stage to perform hit pop, salsa and flamenco songs. Spanish history, culture, music and cuisine — this is the ultimate finale to your epic European cruise. NOTE : All other Royal Caribbean tours in Palma de Mallorca are scheduled to wrap up in time for you to attend the Party in Palma.
$00.00 USD (Stadium Seating) Code: PJGK
$00.00 USD (Accessible Seating) Code: PJSA