Accessible Shore Excursions
Explore in Comfort with Accessible Shore Excursions
Immerse yourself in our destinations with Accessible Shore Excursions, unique cultural excursions that accommodate scooters, wheelchairs, walkers and more. We designed these spectacular tours with you in mind.
At Royal Caribbean, we are always excited to cultivate the best experiences possible - both onboard and on land for each of our guests every time we sail.
Accessible Shore Excursions reveals the authentic culture of several of our ports for our wheelchair users or guests with other mobility disabilities. We're ready to provide comfortable, accessible transportation and knowledgeable, fully insured guides to meet your highest standards.
Learn more about Accessible Shore Excursions for your voyage or fill out the form to reserve space now.
A Few Things to Keep in Mind
- Please note that Accessible Shore Excursions are offered in certain destinations.
- Accessible Shore Excursions are designed for guests who are unable to walk or negotiate motor coach steps. These guests have priority when reserving Accessible Shore Excursions due to limited space.
- Otherwise, reservations are confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- An able-bodied person should accompany a full-time wheelchair user at all times during Shore Excursions.
- Staff is not allowed to lift or assist a guest in or out of a vehicle.
- Vehicles, ramps and lifts may vary depending upon the port and availability.
- Guests must be seated on wheelchair or scooter at all times to use ramps and lifts.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations and guidelines do not apply outside of the United States.
- Private Arrangements may be available in ports without Accessible Shore Excursions.
- We strongly recommend Accessible Shore Excursions requests be received at least 10 business days prior to departure.
- Level I Shore Excursions: Guests who are able to walk short distances, can negotiate motor coach steps and travel with a standard manual collapsible wheelchair or a folding cane are classified under this category.
- Level II Shore Excursions: Guests who are unable to walk short distances, cannot negotiate motor coach steps and who travel with a non-collapsible wheelchair/scooter.