While we don't require information about the extent of your disability, the more information you can share with us about your specific needs, the better we are able to assist you.
You must provide 72 hours advance notice if you are traveling with a group of 10 or more passengers with disability.
We encourage you notify us of your needs at the time of booking, to guarantee availability of specific equipment or services, please provide:
If we do not receive enough advance notice, we will make reasonable efforts to provide requested equipment and/or services.
- 60 days advance notice if you need sign language interpreting services during your cruise
- 30 days advance notice if you need special equipment or services (see list below) to accommodate your disability during the cruise
To customize your accommodations to meet your specific needs, please complete the Guest Special Needs Form.
List of Equipment and Services Requiring Advance Notice
60 days prior to sailing
30 days prior to sailing
- Sign language interpreting services
- Raised toilet seat
- Commode chair
- Shower stool
- Transfer bench
- Service animal relief area
- Large print materials
- Visual-tactile alert system
- Assistive listening device
- Medical refrigerator
- Sharp's container
- Distilled water
- Extension cord
- Oxygen supply delivery
- Dialysis supply delivery
- Closed captioned television (on Monarch of the Seas only)
Call Our Brand Specialists Now