Western Caribbean Cruise
Leaving from Port Canaveral, Florida, on the Freedom of the Seas. Select Sail Date
Freedom of the Seas
A Marvel of Maritime Engineering—Reimagined
With additions inspired by Oasis-class ships, Freedom of the Seas® is destined to ignite your imagination. See Shrek parade across the deck as part of the just-added DreamWorks Experience. Infuse color into your cruise with the artworks of the BRITTO Gallery and end your evening with a selection of reds or whites at the now-more-intimate Vintages wine bar.
Plus, enjoy the innovative and complimentary features Freedom of the Seas has always been known for—FlowRider® surf simulator, rock climbing wall, ice-skating rink, Freedom Fairways mini golf course, H2O ZoneSM water park and more.
Create unforgettable moments with your favorite characters from DreamWorks movies.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the Broadway-style productions and ice shows onboard.
Did you know?
Boasting a width of 185 feet/56 meters, Freedom of the Seas® is actually wider than the White House is long (168 feet/51 meter).
A marvel of maritime engineering, reimagined
More Family Friendly
- ImagineOcean! Puppet Show
- DreamWorks Experience, featuring parades, meet & greets and character breakfast with your favorite characters from Shrek, Madagascar and Kung Fu Panda
- H2O ZoneSM kids’ water park
*There is a $10.00 per person charge for all guests over the age of six for the DreamWorks Character Breakfast.
Pools & whirlpools
Kick back and relax pool side.
- 3D movie theater with complimentary, new-release movies
- Outdoor, poolside movie screen
- FlowRider® surf simulator
- Unique Broadway-style productions in the Arcadia Theater
- 22 bars, clubs and lounges that never have a cover
Revitalize your senses.
Exclusive Dining Options
- Renovated, more intimate Vintages wine bar
- First-at-sea Ben & Jerry’s® Ice Cream parlor*
- All-American casual dining at Johnny Rockets®*
- Specialty restaurants, such as Chops Grille steakhouse, Giovanni's Table, and Sabor Modern Mexican *
- Room service**
- Complimentary, multi-course breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main dining room
- More complimentary choices include Windjammer Marketplace, Sorrento’s Pizza, and Café Promenade for coffee, pastries and snacks
* Fee may apply
Crew members to serve you
The "royal" treatment at your beck and call.
- *Prices are average per person, cruise only, based on double occupancy, reflect promotional savings (if any), for new individual bookings, are subject to change and availability.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses are subject to change.
- Additional terms and conditions apply to offers; click on the respective link for offer details.