Majesty of the Seas
An Incredible Bahamas Getaway, in No Time at All
On Majesty of the Seas®, your days can be as exciting or relaxing as you choose. Lounge on the expansive Sun Deck, aim to reach the top of our signature rock climbing wall, try your luck at the Casino Royale or enjoy our round-the-clock dining options. The possibilities for fun are endless on your 3- or 4-night Bahamas cruise.
From the young to the young-at-heart, explore countless activities that the whole family can enjoy.
Dine in Style
Take part in a culinary feast with our personalized, award-winning dining options.
Did you know?
Her Majesty Queen Sonja of Norway christened the Majesty of the Seas® before its maiden voyage on April 26, 1992.
An incredible Bahamas getaway, in no time at all
- Expanded teen-only hangouts
- Family-friendly activities, including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
- Award-winning Adventure Ocean® Youth Program for kids and teens included in cruise fare
To explore and discover.
- Rock climbing wall
- 9 bars and lounges that never have a cover
- Duty-free shopping around the Centrum
- Vegas-style Casino Royale with 210 slots and 12 tables
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment and live music in A Chorus Line Lounge
A quick retreat to paradise.
Amazing Dining Choices
- Complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Starlight or Moonlight Dining Rooms
- Additional complimentary options served in the Windjammer Marketplace, Sorrento’s Pizza and Compass Deli
- All-American burgers, fries and shakes at Johnny Rockets®*
Seattle’s Best Coffee® available at Café Latté-tudes, a modern coffee bar*
* Fee may apply.
Bars & lounges
Where the night comes alive.
- *Prices are average per person, cruise only, based on double occupancy, reflect promotional savings (if any), for new individual bookings, are subject to change and availability.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses are subject to change.
- Additional terms and conditions apply to offers; click on the respective link for offer details.