Port of Galveston
Cruise Terminal 2
2702 Harborside Dr. Pier 27
Port of Galveston website
From George Bush International Airport (IAH) (71 miles):
- Exit the airport and turn right onto Eastex FRWY/US-59.
- Merge onto US-59 S via the ramp- on the left.
- Take I-45 south to Exit 1C, and turn left (east) onto Harborside Drive/Hwy 275.
- Continue about 4.7 miles to Kempner / 22nd street (which is the street leading into the Cruise Ship Terminal entrance), and turn left.
- The are adjacent to the terminal is for loading/unloading luggage curbside only.
Port shuttle buses will transport guest between parking lot and terminal.
Payment: Cash, Visa, MasterCard (guests can pre-pay for parking by going to the port Web site)
At the Pier
Please expect delays related to security procedures when arriving at the port to board the ship. These procedures have been designed for your safety and all attempts will be made to expedite you through the process as quickly as possible. Please do not arrive before 11AM as space is limited in the terminal.
For any day of travel concerns you may have, please contact our local cruise line representative, Cruise Service USA at (912) 996-5591 or us at (800) 256-6649 or (305) 539-4107.