Excursion Reserving
Q:  Will I need a visa if I want to travel independently in Europe?
A:  Please keep in mind that some ports have visa requirements and restrictions that may prevent you for venturing off on your own. Royal Caribbean does not provide independent visas. Please contact VisaCentral (www.visacentral.com/royalcaribbean.com) or the local consulate of your choice for required documentation, fees and forms.

Please Note: Refunds for independent excursions will not be provided in the event of cancelled/missed ports.
You may also want to know:
Bullet Cruises visit the coastal cities of Alaska. What if I want to travel farther inland?
Search FAQs
Need help?
Bullet If you're having trouble, you can complete our e-mail form and one of our representatives will contact you.
Bullet If you prefer, you can call us directly.
Bullet Or you may search this site for more information.


(866) 562-7625