Before You Purchase
Q:  What if I'm traveling with a minor and I'm not the parent or legal guardian?
A:  Adults who are not the parent or legal guardian of a minor traveling with them must present an original notarized letter signed by the child's parent(s), authorizing the adult to take the child on the specific cruise, supervise the child and allow emergency medical treatment to be administered.

Please note: An individual's age on the date of sailing determines his or her status for the entire cruise vacation. Royal Caribbean International does not accept reservations for student groups. Please consult a travel agent for Royal Caribbean's group policies.
You may also want to know:
Bullet What activities are available for children and teens?
Learn more:
Bullet Visit our Family Cruising page
Search FAQs
Need help?
Bullet If you're having trouble, you can complete our e-mail form and one of our representatives will contact you.
Bullet If you prefer, you can call us directly.
Bullet Or you may search this site for more information.


(866) 562-7625