Excursion Planning
Q:  Europe Shore Excursions: How do I obtain a visa for St. Petersburg if I want to travel independently, not as a participant of a Royal Caribbean Shore Excursion?
A:  Royal Caribbean International does not provide independent visas. Please contact a visa service of your choice for required documentation, fees and forms.
Search FAQs
Need help?
Bullet If you're having trouble, you can complete our e-mail form and one of our representatives will contact you.
Bullet If you prefer, you can call us directly.
Bullet Or you may search this site for more information.


(866) 562-7625