|I have a question or concern regarding a purchase made during my sailing. Who can I contact?
We partner with many fine vendors in order to bring you the best vacation experience possible. In order to provide specialized support, specific to your purchase, please locate the corresponding vendor information below. They will be happy to assist you with your questions or concerns and are typically able to respond with a resolution within 5 – 7 business days.
- If your purchase was made onboard the ship:
Please select the type of purchase made:
- For all inquires regarding artwork purchased onboard, please refer to the individual invoice you signed onboard, as it has the company's contact information. If you lost or misplaced your invoice contact Royal Caribbean International Customer Service and advise them you need help with an art purchase.
- Gift shop purchases
- For all inquiries regarding purchases made in the gift shops onboard, please contact:
Starboard Cruise Services, Inc.
8034 NW 14th St.
Miami, FL 33126
For Independence of the Seas only:
Harding Brothers Ltd
100 E. Broward Blvd, Suite 1700
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Salon or spa services
- For all inquires regarding salon or spa service purchases, please contact:
Steiner Beauty Products, Inc.
5350 NW 35th Terrace, Suite 100
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- Onboard photos or Cruise in Review videos
- For all inquires regarding onboard photos, Cruise in Review videos, or copyright photo releases please contact:
Image Photo Services, Inc.
2085 NW 87th Ave, Suite A
Miami, FL 33172
- For inquiries regarding purchases made in a port of call in the Caribbean or Mexico at one of the stores recommended by Royal Caribbean International, please contact:
- Royal Media Partners
960 Alton Road
Miami Beach, FL 33139
||If you're having trouble, you can complete our e-mail form and one of our representatives will contact you.
||If you prefer, you can call us directly.
||Or you may search this site for more information.