Discover new places, new foods, and new experiences. Travel to some of the most exciting places in the world and do things you never dreamed you would. This is your vacation and with our Shore Excursions, you can be sure it'll be one of the best ever.
Top 4 Reasons to Book Our Shore Excursions
1. Guaranteed First Off Ship: Guests booked on our tours enjoy priority departure in port.
2. Hassle-Free Cancellation Policy*: Excursions can be modified or cancelled up to 24 hours prior to tour departure without penalty.
3. Guaranteed Return To Ship†: If our tours are delayed, the ship will wait for you.
4. In-Depth Destination Expertise: Discover the heart of the destinations with our knowledgeable and experienced guides. Your excursions are planned by insured partners who adhere to the highest safety standards in the industry.
* Tours involving flights, trains, special events, overnight stays, hotel stays and Private Journeys must be cancelled 30 days prior to sailing to avoid cancellation penalties. Other restrictions may apply. + In the unlikely event that your tour is significantly delayed, we’ll make all the arrangements for you to return to the ship at the earliest opportunity at no expense to you.
If you would like information regarding our Accessible Shore Excursions, please visit the Accessibility Ashore page.
Don't have a reservation yet or just want to browse our Shore Excursions to see what adventures are available? You can browse by Ports of Call, Ship and Sail Date, or just click on any of the Activity Types below.
You'll find everything from a relaxing day at a secluded beach to active adventures like whitewater rafting. Choose from glass-bottom boat tours, romantic sunset cruises, deep-sea fishing, kayaking and more.
Explore the ports of call on your cruise vacation with one of our Sightseeing & City Tours. Whether you're looking for a guided tour or time to explore on your own, we have something for all ages and interests.
Enter the underwater world. Learn the basics of SCUBA, or sign up for an advanced dive. Not ready for SCUBA? Try snuba, a shallow-water diving system, or slip on a special diving helmet and go Sea Trekking.