While On Your Cruisetour
Our cruisetours to Denali each feature one of three exciting tours of the park:
- The Discover Denali Experience is an intimate introduction to the sub Arctic and Denali National Park. A naturalistic presentation, followed by a film, will describe the natural and cultural history of the sub-arctic ecosystem in and around Denali National Park. You will also enjoy a short guided walk on the park's trails.
- On the Denali Natural History Tour, you'll discover the beauty of taiga forests and explore miles of rolling tundra, searching for wildlife. And you won't miss a thing, because driver-guides will explain the region's natural history and geology.
- The Tundra Wilderness Tour is an excellent way to spot the wildlife Alaska is famous for: such as moose, bear, wolves, caribou, and Dall sheep just to name a few. The tour focuses on scouting out the wildlife in the park, in addition to explaining the historical and geographical background of the area.
Other Fun Things To Do
- Go white-water rafting, an exciting adventure and a great way to see the park from a different perspective.
- Get above it all while helicopter flightseeing, or even heli-hiking, an exciting sport where you are airlifted to a remote location by helicopter and then enjoy the wilderness on a hike.
The official currency of the United States is the U.S. Dollar (USD).
Weather in Denali, Alaska
|| 4.1 in
|| 10.41 cm
Before You Visit
Learn more about this port city with these tourist information guides.