The One Thing You Don't Want to Miss
Visit the luxurious Bahamian resort, Atlantis in Paradise Island. Interact with amazing dolphins at Atlantis Dolphin Cay, one of the largest dolphin habitats in the world. Register for the Aquaventure program, the premier water park in the Caribbean, and participate on a Discover Atlantis Tour. View more than 50,000 fascinating species of marine life in the largest open air aquarium in the world.
Other Fun Things to Do
- Take advantage of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get up close and personal with a dolphin. Have your picture taken while kissing these loving creatures, learn about their anatomy, and pet and feed them while standing in waist-deep water. All at the wonderful facility that is home to Universal Studios' Flipper, who starred in the 1996 movie with the same name.
- Take a break and relax on your own semi-private island. Located just a short boat ride away from Nassau, Blackbeard's Cay is surrounded by crystal-clear turquoise water, sandy beaches and swaying palm trees. Or better yet, check out the Stingray Adventure. This amazing experience could easily be the highlight of your trip.
- Relive the swashbuckling past on an exciting pirates and dungeons tour of Fort Charlotte and the Pirates of Nassau Museum. (Eye patches and peg legs not included.)
- Go on a glass-bottom-boat tour for a glimpse into the underwater world of the Bahamas.
- Visit Predator Lagoon where you'll see sharks, barracuda and many other creatures from the deep.
- Join the fun crowd of thrill seeking SUB aquanauts for an undersea experience you'll be telling all your friends about.
While in Nassau, experience the wonders of a majestic coral reef or the intrigue of a sunken wreck on a dive excursion.
The Bahamian dollar (BSD) is the official unit of currency. U.S. dollars, traveler's checks and credit cards are widely accepted.
Weather in Nassau, Bahamas
|| 1.9 in
|| 4.83 cm