No diving experience is required for a guided underwater exploration off St. Thomas with The BOSS - a Breathing Observation Submersible Scooter. While driving this unique vehicle, an oversized helmet allows you to breathe normally, and offers unobstructed views of the tropical reefs and colorful fish. While others take their turn, enjoy snorkeling in the clear waters. Travel in style to and from the dive site onboard a 60-foot dive yacht.
• Underwater Scooters: Special vehicles with oversized helmets let you see colorful marine life.
• Scenic Cruise: Relax on spacious sun decks enjoying views and the breeze en route to and from the dive site.
• Onboard Amenities: Enjoy snacks and refreshments on the 60-foot vessel, which is equipped with fresh water showers and bathroom facilities.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof Camera
• Towel (from ship)
• Cash/credit cards
• UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection only
• Rash guard or T-shirt
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under a cover-up
• Hat and sunglasses
• This tour is not recommended for guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as cardiac, respiratory or orthopedic conditions, including joint injuries or disease, or any other serious medical condition. Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving water based activities. Guests should consider their swimming ability when selecting tours involving water based activities.
• Upon completion of all in-water activities, alcohol may be available. Please drink responsibly.
• The USVI’s forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.