Explore the scintillating, calm waters of the Tatoosh Islands on a guided kayak adventure. Board a motorized, inflatable boat in Ketchikan and zip to a beach in the remote islands, where double sea kayaks await. Follow your safety-certified, local guides on a paddle along the lush shoreline of the Tongass National Forest. Be on the lookout for bald eagles, seals, whales sea lions and land otters.
• Kayaking: Feed your spirit for adventure during a calm yet captivating tour that lasts almost 2 hours.
• Abundant Wildlife: Enjoy the chance to encounter marine mammals and a variety of waterfowl.
• Remote Wilderness: Enjoy the serene island environment of the Tongass National Forest.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• This excursion involves nearly 2 hours of paddling.
• Not recommended for persons who have back or knee concerns.
• Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when considering this excursion.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour.
• Guests who have health concerns should consult with their doctor before engaging in any strenuous activity.
• Participants must be at least 8 years old and not more than 270 pounds or 78 inches tall.