Enjoy the fantastic visibility of the clear Caribbean waters on your scuba diving adventure. Roatan is considered one of the best diving islands in the Caribbean with wrecks and cav-erns. You’ll receive instruction on diving safety and the use of your gear before taking your first dive. Watch as hundreds of thousands of juvenile creole wrasse swim among sergeant majors and many other species of small fish and black gorgonians.
• Scuba diving: View a gorgeous underwater landscape teeming with soft coral, black gorgo-nians and sponges
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Change of Clothes
• Towel from ship
• Reef shoes
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Pregnant women and guest with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• It’s possible to get the “Padi Discovery Scuba Diving” certification for a fee.
• Guests negotiate 12 steps at diving center and concretes sidewalks
• Diving center has some technical equipment and souvenirs
• Guests receive masks, snorkel, fins, air-tank, belt weights, regulator and Gav. Tour is appropriate for PADI scuba divers.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.