Explore Old San Juan's magnificent 17th century fortresses on a guided walking tour. At San Felipe Del Morro, enjoy amazing bay views on a guided tour of the Spanish fort and museum. At Castillo San Cristobal, step inside the tunnels, dungeons and barracks built to keep the city safe. Afterwards, browse shops on Fortaleza Street. Stay late or walk back to the ship with your guide.
• San Felipe del Morro: Enjoy amazing views on a walking tour of the 16th century Spanish fort and museum.
• Castillo San Cristobal: Explore tunnels, dungeons and barracks built by 17th century Spaniards to defend the city from attack.
• Fortaleza Street: Browse boutiques and explore old buildings and cobblestone streets in Old San Juan.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Lightweight clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.