Explore Barcelona’s rich art history on a half-day tour, as you view architectural gems, roam the Gothic Quarter and browse around the renowned Picasso Museum. Travel past famous Passeig de Gracia avenue alongside a knowledgeable guide and admire architect Antoni Gaudi’s stunning Sagrada Familia masterpiece from your coach. Tour the stunning 13th-century Barcelona Cathedral and rove historic Gothic Quarter streets. Comb the Picasso Museum’s comprehensive collection of impressive cubist works by the famous Spanish artist.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Commentated Drive: Journey past famous Passeig de Gracia avenue alongside an informative guide and admire Antoni Gaudi’s stunning Sagrada Familia.
• Gothic Quarter: Walk through the historic district, where you can tour the stunning 13th-century Barcelona Cathedral.
• Picasso Museum: Immerse yourself in Barcelona’s art history while viewing more than 3,500 works by Spanish artist Pablo Picasso.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 2 miles over uneven and cobblestone surfaces with a few steps.
• Guests will be required to walk approximately .6 miles to visit the Gothic Quarter.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests may experience long queues at the Museum.