Explore one of Denmark's most extraordinary castles, and then stroll through its most historic theme park. Your day begins at Rosenborg Castle, designed by the "builder-king" Christian IV. Go inside to explore the art, porcelain, and jeweled treasures of Danish monarchs throughout the ages. Next, visit Tivoli Gardens, which opened its gates in 1843. Enter a world of fairytale gardens, shimmering lakes, and imaginative rides, from the wonderfully classic to the thrillingly new. Guests must be able to walk approximately one-half mile over even surfaces with approximately 100 steps at the castle. Cameras and videos are not permitted in the palace.
Enjoy delightful visits to two of Copenhagen’s outstanding landmarks— Rosenborg Castle and Tivoli Gardens. Once the royal family home, the 17th century castle is now a museum brimming with treasures. Flower-filled Tivoli, which opened in 1843, is one of the world’s oldest amusement parks and sure to please both young and old. The tour also passes Amalienborg Palace, the royal family residence, and the fairy-tale inspired Little Mermaid statue.
• Rosenborg Castle: Discover the Renaissance palace that houses a museum containing the coronation throne, tapestries and crown jewels.
• Tivoli Gardens: Admire the lakes, flowers, rides, food and music at this expansive park with something for everyone.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one-half mile over even surfaces with approximately 100 steps at the castle.
• Cameras and videos are not permitted in the palace.
• Handbags, camera bags, jackets, umbrellas and backpacks are not allowed in the palace.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Tour price includes only entrance fee to Tivoli Gardens, not rides.
• Guests who stay behind must pay for their return to the ship.