Sail on a 65-foot state-of-the-art catamaran to a gorgeous snorkeling site where you will explore Cozumel's famous reefs. After snorkeling, sail up the coast to a private beach. Go for a swim in the crystal clear waters, kayak, or simply relax on the shoreline. Get in on the action at Fury's Aqua Park where you can try water trampolines, paddle surfboards, or hit the waterslide.
• Catamaran Sail and Snorkel: Enjoy the boat's many amenities and explore the gorgeous reefs and underwater wildlife of Cozumel.
• Beach Break: Swim, kayak, or relax on a breathtaking beach with a complimentary beverage.
• Fury's Aqua Park: Bounce on a water trampoline, paddleboard, or speed down a wild waterslide.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection only
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Snorkeling equipment provided guests. Lunch available at additional cost.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements. A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• The National Marine Park of Cozumel forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.