Gear up and get set for an adrenaline-pumping round of laser tag in the middle of the jungle. Gather your team and test your skills along a maze of Mayan ruin replicas and figures depicting the ancient culture. Earn points by hitting targets with your laser, duck, pass the waterfall, and become part of the action. It’s an exhilarating race through the jungle to see who conquers the course first. Afterward, take time to enjoy the many activities at Chankanaab Park. Admission to the park is included in your tour, so don’t miss your chance to play on the beach, go for a swim, take in a sea lion show, or visit a crocodile sanctuary. For an additional charge, rent snorkel gear and explore the coast, swim with dolphins, zipline, indulge in a spa treatment, savor freshly made tortillas, and much more.
• Half-day laser tag adventure: Race against teams along a thrilling laser tag course set in the jungle.
• Mayan setting: Follow a jungle path filled with Mayan ruin replicas and figures depicting the ancient culture.
• Chankanaab Park: Swim, play on the beach, watch a sea lion show, and more—additional activities may carry a charge.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent What To Wear:
• Closed-toe shoes
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Admission to Chankanaab Park includes use of the beach, sea lion show, and visit to the crocodile sanctuary. Additional charges apply for certain activities, including: ziplining, dolphin encounter, snorkeling, and spa services. Food and alcoholic beverages are extra.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour. Tour not appropriate for guests with limited mobility.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol and avoid alcohol before water activities.