Cooking has never been so much fun! Enjoy a hands-on culinary experience, as two dancing chefs teach you how to make a variety of authentic salsas and perfect your margarita making skills. Create, eat, and drink a variety of Mexican dishes including a fiery red salsa, oaxacan guacamole, pico de gallo, and tasty cheese quesadillas. Once you have mastered these Mexican culinary skills, you will have the choice to relax on the beach and enjoy the pool.
• Culinary Creations: Create a variety of authentic salsas and two margaritas while swaying to soulful sounds of salsa music.
• Snacks: Enjoy tasty cheese quesadillas, crispy taquitos, and handmade tortillas chips.
• Beach Break: Relax on the beach or enjoy one of the hotel's pools.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Ground transportation is provided to and from ship. Lockers and towels are also available for an optional fee. Aquatic activities are not included.
• Guests must be of legal drinking age to participate in certain components of tour, please drink responsibly. Guests must be at least 5 years old and accompanied by an adult.
• Other activities available on the tour are at an additional cost. Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.