Saddle up for a ride through Jamaica’s backcountry, then head to Chukka Beach, where you’ll feel the rush as you ride into the Caribbean Sea atop your trusty steed.
Your adventure begins with a spectacular horseback ride through farmlands where you will hear tales of Jamaica’s colorful history. Then experience an unparalleled, exhilarating bareback ride into the warmth of the Caribbean Sea atop your swimming horse. (No experience needed, as well-trained horses and attentive guides will ensure your comfort and safety during the best horseback riding experience in Jamaica.) Conclude with gift shopping for Jamaican treasures at the gift shop and savoring flavorful foods at Chukka Bar & Grill.
• Horseback Ride: Saddle up for a ride through two of the oldest sugar plantations on the island, Richmond and Llandovery.
• Chukka Beach: Ride into the Caribbean Sea on horseback.
• Gift Shopping and Dining: Find treasures to purchase and sample jerk chicken with a cold drink.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/Credit Cards
• Towel from ship
• Insect repellent
• Change of clothes
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Lockers are available to rent.
• Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk. The nature of this tour includes inherent risks for its participants. All guests must understand and acknowledge that this activity bears certain known and unanticipated risks which could result in serious bodily injury. Make certain you are aware of these risks before purchase.
• Guests with chronic back problems or expectant mothers should not participate.
• Maximum weight is 230 pounds.
• Alcohol may be available, please drink responsibly.