Adventure seekers, this one’s for you! This excursion combines two unforgettable experiences: an award-winning canopy tour and tubing down the famous Martha Brae River. Experience Jamaica’s rainforest canopy on this daring zipline adventure through this historic estate. Your certified guide will relate the history of this legendary estate as you fly along criss-crossing traverse lines up to 900 feet above sea level.
Add to your adventure with Adventure Falls, a beautiful terraced playground with a 50ft cascading waterfall, 6 wading pools, and a 300ft waterslide! Enjoy complimentary lunch and a drink. Purchase your choice of refreshing beverages at the Jungle Bar. Cold and warm treats are also available for purchase from our Jablum Coffee Shop.
Next, meet your experienced river guides below for your lazy float downstream. See remarkable sights and hear the legend of the Arawak Indian witch. After your double adventure, stop at the Trading House to purchase souvenirs and photos. Conclude with gift shopping for Jamaican treasures at the Chukka Gift Shop. For guests wishing to extend their day, additional activities are available for purchased at Good Hope. Transportation returns to the pier every 60 minutes.
• Zipline Canopy: Soar through the trees on horizontal traverses.
• River Tubing: Enjoy the many moods of the river as you experience tubing down the Martha Brae River.
• Adventure Falls a beautiful terraced playground with a 50 ft cascading waterfall, 6 wading pools, and 300ft waterslide.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof camera
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel from ship
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit with cover-up or light clothing
• knee-length-shorts or long pants
• closed-toed shoes
• change of clothes
• Guests require full use of both arms and legs to participate.
• Guests with back, neck or heart problems and expectant mothers may not participate.
• Lockers are available for rent.
• Return to the ship at your leisure on hourly shuttles.
• The location of the tour is in a park were additional activities are available at an additional cost.
• Tour is located 25 minutes from the pier.
• Alcohol may be available, please drink responsibly.
• Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk. The nature of this tour includes inherent risks for its participants. All guests must understand and acknowledge that this activity bears certain known and unanticipated risks which could result in serious bodily injury. Make certain you are aware of these risks before purchase.