OVERVIEW: Enjoy the beautiful waters of Cayman as well as the world famous Stingray City.
HIGHLIGHTS: Sail the waters of the North Sound onboard the 60-foot racing catamaran, "Cockatoo," and stop at Stingray City, for a swim with these incredible creatures, southern Atlantic stingrays.
Sail the waters of the North Sound onboard the 60-foot racing catamaran, "Cockatoo," and stop at Stingray City, for a swim with these incredible creatures.
- Sail on a 60-foot racing catamaran
- Swim with southern Atlantic stingrays at Stingray City
A short drive from the pier brings you to the Cayman Island Yacht Club, where you are greeted by the crew and ushered onboard the sixty-foot racing catamaran, "Cockatoo." You will then sail the beautiful waters of the North Sound and stop at Stingray City for a swim with these incredible creatures. After the swim, it's time to set off again for a wonderful sail back to the dock.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port.
- Sun protection, including a hat
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
What to Wear:
- Bathing suit under your clothes
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.