Set sail for fun on Hog Island, an uninhabited and unspoiled islet best reached by boat. The journey turns exhilarating as you round Grenada's southwest point and are sailing upwind. The crew stops at the world's first underwater sculpture park for guided snorkeling in clear, pristine waters. Come ashore at Hog Island for swimming, beach time and exploring before sitting down to a grilled lobster lunch with champagne. Relax onboard during the smooth return sail to port.
• Scenic Sail: Delight in views and Atlantic winds sailing between St. Georges and Woburn Bay on the south coast.
• Underwater Sculpture Park Snorkeling: Discover a collection of ecological underwater contemporary art, colorful coral formations, tropical fish and other marine life on a guided snorkel of this vibrant habitat.
• Hog Island: Enjoy free time to swim and explore on this rustic islet before a grilled-lobster lunch with champagne.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• This tour is not recommended for guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as cardiac, respiratory or orthopedic conditions, including joint injuries or disease, or any other serious medical condition. Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving water based activities. Guests should consider their swimming ability when selecting tours involving water based activities.
• Upon completion of all in-water activities, alcohol may be available. Please drink responsibly.
• Other activities available on the tour are at an additional cost. Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.
• All snorkel gear, with instructions, and beach games provided.
• Complimentary bar serving rum punch, sodas, juices and mineral water plus snacks and fruits, French bread and cheese.
• Lunch includes 1 glass of champagne and 2 glasses of wine.
• Guests must sign a waiver form to participate.
• Grilled fish, chicken, or vegetarian option can replace lobster with 24-hour advance request.