Travel 100 miles of Alaska's vaunted National Scenic Byway to see some of the most awe-inspiring natural wonders Alaska - and a little bit of Canada - has to offer.
• Join your naturalist tour guide to travel Alaska's National Scenic Byway through the beautiful Chilkat Valley on the way to the Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve.
• Enjoy a narrated driving tour of Fort Seward, one of the first military bases in the state.
• Enter the preserve, created in 1982 to protect the largest known gathering space for bald eagles, and let your spirits soar with a couple of stops devoted to spotting wildlife and taking in the area's tremendous natural beauty.
• Satisfy your hunger with a picnic lunch served with a healthy helping of mountain views.
What to Bring:
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate attire