Fly on a helicopter to some of the most remote wonders of the Juneau Icefield, with a pilot who custom-designs the best flightseeing based on current weather and glacier conditions. Marvel at rarely seen vistas that feature high alpine lakes and icefalls hanging from sheer cliffs. Land in two different locations and learn about the geological and environmental processes at work that create moraines, crevasses, seracs, and the glaciers themselves.
• Flexible Itinerary: Experience the best possible flightseeing plan, as chosen by an expert pilot.
• Rare Aerial Views: See fabled places like Wonderland, Glacier King, the Mendenhall Towers, and Devil's Paw.
• Two Glacier Landings: Step into an ancient landscape where few have been fortunate enough to tread.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Warm clothing
• Glacier boots are provided.
• For security purposes, no bags are allowed on the helicopter.
• Expect approximately 50 minutes of flight time and two 15-minute landings (total time: 30 minutes for landing).
• Due to flight weight restrictions, guests must register their body weight at the time of booking.
• Guests weighing 250 lbs. or more (fully clothed) will be assessed a weight surcharge of $100.00 to reserve adequate space onboard the helicopter. This is required to ensure guest safety and comfort. The surcharge will be manually added to your account.
• TEMSCO Helicopters does not permit the use of iPads, iPad Minis or any tablet device on our flightseeing tours. No Go-Pro Sticks, extendible items or drones allowed on tour. Please plan accordingly.
• This tour will follow Federal Aviation Administration requirements stating that children 2 years and older on any aircraft must occupy, and pay, a separate seat. Payment will be processed onboard your ship.