Escape amidst majestic snowcapped mountains, cascading waterfalls and endless miles of lush forest at Misty Fjords National Monument. A de Havilland Beaver floatplane will have your heart racing as you soar across one of the world's most wondrous natural landscapes. The adventure continues as you prepare for an exhilarating water landing amidst beauty that is second-to-none.
• Board the famous de Havilland Beaver floatplane for the ride of your life.
• Explore the stunning Misty Fjords National Monument.
• Get a bird's-eye-view of the awe-inspiring natural landscape.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Hiking/walking shoes
• Layered clothing
• Guests are provided with a souvenir route guidebook.
• Guests receive an Alaska Bush Plane Certificate, signed by the pilot.
• Approximate flight time is 65 minutes and 10 minute water landing.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• This tour will follow Federal Aviation Administration requirements stating that children 2 years and older on any aircraft must occupy, and pay, a separate seat. Payment will be processed onboard your ship.