Discover Ketchikan's beauty and aquatic bounty on a rainforest eco-tour and crab feast. Board a motorcoach for a ride to the Alaska Rainforest Sanctuary, where you will hike with a guide into a lush habitat. Enjoy viewing and photographing colossal conifers and wildlife from elevated platforms. The motorcoach then whisks you to George Inlet Lodge, for a crab feast with all the trimmings. After lunch, soak up the ambiance of the lodge and its environs.
• Wildlife Viewing: Hike with a naturalist into a rainforest sanctuary teeming with black bear, salmon, deer, eagles, and other birds.
• Crab Feast: Savor a sumptuous spread that features fresh Dungeness crab, dipped in drawn butter.
• George Inlet Lodge: The rustic yet elegant lodge and its cordial staff exude Alaskan warmth and charm.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Tour order may vary.
• Crab feast includes Oriental salad, steamed baby red potatoes, Dungeness crab, and blueberry cheesecake for dessert.