Embark on an exhilarating sea cycling adventure through picturesque Ward Cove, as you pedal alongside expert guides, spot native wildlife, and enjoy a picnic. Glide across calm waters in a comfortable, hands-free floating bicycle through Ward Cove, a serene wildlife estuary nestled among Tongass National Forest. See seals, eagles, otters and bears while learning about the historic industries that built Alaska. At journey’s end, savor rejuvenating refreshments while relaxing in Alaska’s breathtaking open-air environs.
• Sea Cycling: Embark on a thrilling pedaling adventure in a comfortable, hands-free floating bicycle alongside expert guides.
• Ward Cove: Learn about Alaska’s history in this serene wildlife estuary, where you can spot seals, eagles, otters and bear.
• Alaskan Picnic: After your sea cycling journey, enjoy a selection of rejuvenating snacks while relaxing in the beautifully built cedar float house.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Warm clothes
• This tour is not suitable for guests with limited mobility.
• Guests must be able to pedal a bike and walk down a low tide ramp.
• Guests must be able to pedal intermittently for approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with Pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour, particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.
• There is a maximum weight of 550 pounds per sea cycle.