Cruise on a glass-bottom boat through Nassau's harbor. Your guide identifies historical sites, homes of the rich and famous and general information on the Bahamas. When the boat is positioned over a reef area, you'll go to the viewing deck to see fantastic coral reefs, tropical fish and living coral through the glass bottom. Afterward, enjoy a slow cruise to your ship while listening to music and sipping a complimentary rum or fruit punch.
• Glass Bottom Boat Tour: See fantastic coral reefs, tropical fish and living coral through the glass bottom.
• Refreshments: Enjoy a complimentary rum or fruit punch.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be of legal age to drink alcohol, please drink responsibly.
• There is a 10-minute walk between the pier and the boat dock.