Discover Haiti's stunning coastline and discover the wonders that await you under the sea. Your adventure begins on a double deck catamaran fully equipped and ready to take you for a scenic ride to the snorkel reefs. This tour takes your average snorkeling adventure and elevates it to an experience you’ll never forget. After a quick briefing, follow your local guide as you embark on an unforgettable guided tour above the beautiful reef that tropical fish call home. Prefer to keep things above-board? You can spend the day sunbathing on the boat as you take in the beauty of Haiti’s North coast.
• Caribbean Catamaran: Sail in style on a fully equipped, double-decker vessel.
• Snorkel: Enjoy one hour of guided snorkeling.
• Top Notch Gear: This tour features top quality snorkel equipment.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as “strenuous”.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.