Prepare yourself for some high-speed thrills and deep-rooted flavors on a 3.5-hour adventure that includes an exhilarating Zodiac boat cruise around Sitka Sound followed by an Alaskan feast and free time at Fin Island Lodge. Your experienced captain will welcome you aboard an expedition-style rigid inflatable Zodiac boat. Put on water-resistant gear for a wet ride around the wilderness-laden islands of Sitka. Along the way, keep your eyes peeled for wildlife on land and in local waters. Upon arrival to Fin Island Lodge you’ll be treated to an authentic Alaskan meal. Fill up on crab, alder wood-grilled wild salmon, prime rib, homemade sides and sweet desserts paired with complimentary coffee, tea, lemonade and hot chocolate. You’ll even enjoy some time on your own to hike around the forested grounds, stroll along the shore, or purchase a cocktail at the cash bar to sip fireside. Breathe in Alaska’s pure nature before heading back by boat to the pier.
• Inside Passage: Feel the thrill of a high-speed Zodiac boat cruise past evergreen forests, island shores, and native wildlife.
• Fin Island Lodge: Savor a spread of crab, wild salmon, prime rib and homemade desserts, plus non-alcoholic beverages.
• Sitka: You are free to roam about the island, walk along the beach, or relax beside the bonfire.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Warm clothes
• Layered clothing
• Walking shoes
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .2 miles over uneven surfaces, with inclines and about 12 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests with concerns should consult their personal physician.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Tour operates in all weather conditions. Appropriate weather gear recommended.
• Raingear is provided.
• Wildlife sightings are frequent, but not guaranteed.
• Dietary accommodations may be made in advance.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• Tour sequence may vary.