No diving experience is required for a guided underwater exploration off St. Thomas with The BOSS - a Breathing Observation Submersible Scooter. While driving this unique vehicle, an oversized helmet allows you to breathe normally, and offers unobstructed views of the tropical reefs and colorful fish. While others take their turn, enjoy snorkeling in the clear waters. Travel in style to and from the dive site onboard a 60-foot dive yacht.
• Underwater Scooters: Special vehicles with oversized helmets let you see colorful marine life.
• Scenic Cruise: Relax on spacious sun decks enjoying views and the breeze en route to and from the dive site.
• Onboard Amenities: Enjoy snacks and refreshments on the 60-foot vessel, which is equipped with fresh water showers and bathroom facilities.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof Camera
• Towel (from ship)
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Rash guard or T-shirt
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under a cover-up
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.