Enjoy the intimacy of a small-group tour of Victoria’s wine country and visit an old gin distillery. Accompanied by a local wine enthusiast, you’ll take a scenic drive through Old Victoria and along the ocean to the Sannich Peninsula, one of British Columbia’s five wine regions. Sample the vintages of two award-winning wineries, then tour the distillery famed for producing Canada’s first gin. Meet the owner and master distiller, and experience an exclusive tasting.
• Scenic Drive: See picturesque Old Victoria and British Columbia’s coastline on the way to and from the Sannich Peninsula.
• Victoria Vineyards: Sample local varietals paired with local cheese, meats and bread, and learn about the art of winemaking.
• Gin Distillery: Learn about fermentation and bottling processes involved in gin making, meet the distillery owner, and taste-test the product.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests with allergies (bees, sulfites, etc.) should take precautions and bring medications.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Optional drop-off in downtown Victoria after tour completion.
• Guests opting for downtown drop-off will make their own way back to ship.