Soar over British Columbia’s majestic west coast rainforest on an exhilarating zipline ride. Professionally trained guides will emphasize safety and comfort before you glide 37 miles per hour at 150 feet off the ground. The eight zip lines range from 150 feet to an unforgettable 1000 feet in length. During your descent through the forest and over the Sooke Hills, your guides will share interesting facts and stories about the local ecology and wildlife.
• Zipline Tour: Soar up to 150 feet off the ground on eight ziplines ranging from 150 to1000 feet in length.
• Safety: Professionally trained guides monitor your zipline experience, ensuring your safety, comfort, and enjoyment.
• ATV Ride: Reach the access point that descends across 100 acres of West Coast Rainforest via a short ATV ride.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Closed-toe shoes
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests with mobility challenges should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Evening departures are 'Twilight Tours' and may operate under low light conditions.
• Alcohol and drug use strictly prohibited prior to and during tour.