Discover Prince Edward Island’s celebrated brewing history, as you embark on a guided walking tour of three local watering holes and sample spirits at each. Join a Father of Confederation on foot as he shares Prohibition tales and meet up with George Coles, the island’s most successful brewer/distiller. Sip on craft beer at Gahan House, Charlottetown’s oldest brewpub, drink a traditional Guinness draught at Olde Dublin Pub, and then sample rum at Merchantman Pub.
• Guided Walking Tour: Set out on foot through Charlottetown’s streets and watering holes alongside a father of the 1864 Confederation.
• Pub Crawl: Stop by Gahan House, the town’s oldest brewpub, the traditional Olde Dublin Pub, and the the Merchantman Pub.
• Spirits Tasting: Enjoy 12-ounces of craft beer, half-pint of Guinness, and a 1-ounce sample of rum during your pub crawl.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Warm clothes
• Walking shoes
• This tour is not suitable for guests with mobility issues.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 2 miles and climb 10-25 steps.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be of legal age (19 years) to consume alcohol.