Talk a leisurely stroll along the charming waterfront, learning about Halifax’s people and history while enjoying a taste of the local delicacies. Halifax is known for its eclectic culture, hospitality and — most important — scrumptious food. Join your kilted guide as you hear about this maritime city’s rich history with pirates and privateers. Pause to savor a traditional lobster roll—fresh Atlantic Canada lobster mixed and stuffed into a fresh bun. Follow your knowledgeable guide to Sugah for a delicious scoop of homemade ice cream hand paddled with one mix in. Have a chance to shop for souvenirs and gifts before walking to the Old Apothecary Bakery for a sweet treat. After a full belly of these sweet and savory eats, enjoy a leisurely walk back to your ship with your guide, or choose to explore the city more on your own.
• A 3.5-hour walking tour: Take a stroll along the waterfront while enjoying a taste of local delicacies.
• Lobsters and more: Savor a traditional lobster roll, a scoop of delicious ice cream and a sweet pastry treat.
• Explore some more: Head back with your guide after the tour, or stay and explore even more of historic Halifax.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Bottled water
What to Wear:
• Comfortable clothing
• Light jacket or sweater
• Walking shoes
• Closed-toe shoes
• Tour involves about 2.5 miles of walking.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women are advised to use their own discretion when engaging in tour activities.