Soar through the skies and between mountains on a scenic and exhilarating zipline tour. Get a bird's eye view of exotic plants, giant African palms and beautiful landscapes in this flawless natural habitat. You can choose to fly straight through all 12 lines or take a slight detour after the first 10.
• Roatan Zip Line: Glide through the air - as high as 75 feet - in a breathtaking tropical environment
• Zipline Course: Enjoy approximately 1-1/2 hours on 12 traverses, with 2-lines gliding cables up to 1,400 feet long.
• Zipline Options: Choose to fly the canopy individually or attached to a guide. All equipment provided, with size restrictions.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Backpack or fanny pack
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Closed-toe shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests with recent surgery, heart problems, respiratory problems or people who are afraid of heights should not select this tour.
• Guests taking medication that might impair regular movement and body activity such as anti-depressants, beta-blockers and base (vein) constrictors should not select this tour.
• Guests require full use of both arms and legs to participate in zipline.
• Guests may do the canopy adventure individually or attached to guide.