Soar through the Caribbean rainforest and take in spectacular views of Magens Bay, St John, and the British Virgin Islands. Your guides will entertain you with stories about the island of St Thomas, including details about its culture, flora, and fauna. You'll be outfitted with personal safety gear and receive a safety orientation. Next, you'll be escorted by our certified zip line guides through six exhilarating zip lines and two sky bridges. Throughout the tour, you can wander around on the large platforms, allowing you to take pictures and mingle with your group. Enjoy the grand finale—the famous Yo-Yo zip.
• Zip line excursion: Enjoy the adrenaline rush from six exhilarating zip lines and two sky bridges.
• Yo-Yo zip: Travel backward and forwards on the same line!
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed-toe shoes
• Comfortable clothes
• Pregnant women and guests with back, neck, or heart problems should not select this tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• The hearing impaired must be accompanied by someone who can translate the instructions in sign language. All guests must be able to understand English directions or be accompanied by someone who can translate for them.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must weigh at least 70 pounds to zip line by themselves. Guests over 5 years old but less than 70 pounds can partner with a parent or guardian who is 18 years or older, as long as the combined weight is less than 275 pounds.
• All guests under 18 must be accompanied to the park by a parent or guardian to sign a waiver.
• All guests under 16 years must be accompanied on the course by a parent or guardian who is 18 years or older.