Visit a gorgeous waterfall in the center of a St. Lucia rainforest on a scenic island drive in an open-top jeep. The route takes you through Castries onto backroads that deliver charming glimpses of rural village life on the island's east coast. Inside the rainforest, stroll the flower and herb-filled gardens of La Tille Waterfall & Garden. Swim in the pool below. Sample hot cashews, freshly roasted over a fire, before your return to ship.
• Scenic Drive: Traveling via open-top jeep, drive through quaint villages as you head to the waterfalls in the rainforest.
• La Tille Waterfall: Follow trails under exotic fruit trees to the waterfalls, which cascade down rocks into a pool.
• Tasty Treats: Watch as fresh cashews are roasted over an open fire, then sample the hot nuts (seasonal).
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes with non-slip soles
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Trail can be slippery in rain.
• Guests must be able to walk substantial distance and manage steps.
• Sampling of cashews is seasonal.
• Please note that when there is limited rainfall there will be limited water flow at the waterfall.