Embark on a dynamic guided tour through Tenerife’s geological wonders, as you visit Teide National Park and explore its spectacular volcanic landscapes. Behold Mount Teide, Spain’s highest mountain and the third largest volcano on earth. Walk around the park’s massive central crater and through rivers of petrified lava while your guide identifies the area’s native flora and fauna. See El Roque Cinchado, one of the world’s largest lava stone formations, which resembles a human finger.
• Teide National Park: Explore Tenerife’s geological wonders in the home of Mount Teide, the world’s third largest volcano.
• Volcanic Wonders: Walk around the park’s massive crater and lava fields while your guide identifies local flora and fauna.
• El Roque Cinchado: See one of the world’s largest lava stone formations, which faintly resembles a human finger.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk over uneven surfaces, cobbled or gravel paths.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Due to the high altitude (2,300 meters) reached during this tour it is not recommended for guests who may suffer from heart disease or breathing difficulties as the air will be thinner.