OVERVIEW: Great combo tour of two vacation highlights – interacting with dolphins & exploring the famous Atlantis resort. Encounter dolphins at the Atlantis Dolphin Cay as you meet a new friend for a 30-minute in-water interaction. You'll receive an Atlantis map to take a self-guided tour of the Ruins Lagoon and The Dig. HIGHLIGHTS: Enjoy a shallow water interaction with playful dolphins with 30 minutes in-water experience after orientation. Time to explore Atlantis.
NOTES: Parent/legal guardian must participate in the programs with all children under the age of 10 years. Please note that swimming/wading is not permitted. Only credit cards (with valid ID - no cash) are accepted in Atlantis.
A great combo tour of two vacation highlights – interacting with dolphins and exploring the famous Atlantis resort. Encounter dolphins at the Atlantis Dolphin Cay as you play and pet your new mammal friend for a 30-minute in-water interaction. You will receive an Atlantis map, which will allow them to take a self-guided or guided tour of the Ruins Lagoon, a re-creation of the sunken streets of mythical Atlantis, and The Dig, a replica of an archeological excavation site.
- Enjoy a shallow water interaction with playful dolphins with 30 minutes in-water experience after orientation
- Time to explore Atlantis including Ruins Lagoon and The Dig
Explore the Atlantis Dolphin Cay and encounter dolphins in a way that leaves a lifelong impression. Personally meet and connect with playful dolphins in a 90-120 minute shallow water interaction program (each consisting of up to 10 guests per dolphin), which includes an orientation and 30-minute in-water dolphin interaction.
The shallow water program includes complimentary wetsuit use, bottled water/fruit infused water, personal lockers, towels, beach service, and an opportunity to view and purchase photographs of you and your guests interacting with the dolphins. This 11-acre, state-of-the-art facility for dolphins is one of the best and largest inland marine habitats in the world and also home to the well-known "Katrina" dolphins.
You will also receive an Atlantis map, which will allow them to take a self-guided or guided tour of the Ruins Lagoon, a re-creation of the sunken streets of mythical Atlantis and The Dig, a replica of an archeological excavation site at their leisure. You will feel the magic of a fabled world long lost in time and explore this maze of archaeological ruins and excavations.
Atlantis is home to the world’s largest open-air marine habitat, second only to Mother Nature. The resort's 141-acre waterscape comprises 20 million gallons of fresh and seawater. Fourteen exhibits and thirteen lagoons containing more than 50,000 fascinating sea creatures representing over 250 species provide a fascinating look at life in the underwater world.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Towels are provided by Atlantis Resort
- Sun protection
- Only credit cards are accepted for purchases in Atlantis (Visa, MasterCard and American Express with vaild ID)
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Dolphin Excursions at Atlantis Resort must be booked by the evening before Nassau's arrival.
- A parent or legal guardian must participate in the programs with all children under the age of 10 years. Children must be able to comprehend and follow instructions. Young children may need to be held by an adult during participation due to their height and abilities. This adult must be a participant in the program.
- For the safety of everyone, observers must remain on the beach and are not permitted to enter the water.
- Please note that swimming or wading at Dolphin Cay is not permitted.
- Guests will be advised of their return shuttle times on their tickets. Guests wishing to remain longer on Paradise Island may return to the ship via local taxi at their own expense.
- Guests who require accessible transportation with ramp or lift are recommended to book tour in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment. Accessible transportation may be at an additional cost. Guest interested in this tour must contact in advance of the cruise the Shore Excursion Access Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to review full details on this tour and accessible transportation availability.
- Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of the electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to email@example.com.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with preexisting neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
-Observer ticket must be purchased for those wanting to accompany their family and friends in the Atlantis Dolphin Cay programs. These tickets may be purchased onboard.