Ft. Lauderdale Land and Sea (Ends at FLL) - FT16
OVERVIEW: On land and water, you will see the historic sites of world famous Ft. Lauderdale, "The Venice of America".
HIGHLIGHTS: An air-conditioned bus ride through Ft. Lauderdale's city highlights. Ride on a Mississippi paddle wheeler style boat along the famous Intracoastal Waterway. Drop off at Ft. Lauderdale airport.
NOTES: Please verify your flight time prior to booking this tour. This tour is available to guests with domestic flights departing Ft. Lauderdale Airport (FLL) after 2:30 pm and international flights departing after 3:30 pm. For those guests who are sailing on consecutive cruises, you will be returned to the ship.
Delight in Fort Lauderdale's spectacular cityscapes and waterfront scenes on a 90-minute boat ride before being conveniently escorted to the airport for your flight. Travel via motor coach past the popular Riverwalk district and posh Las Olas Boulevard. Float down the New River, the Intracoastal Waterway, and into Port Everglades on a paddle wheeler-style vessel, viewing millionaires' homes and mega yachts in "the Venice of America."" Enjoy onboard refreshments before being transferred to the airport.
• Scenic Drive: Journey in a comfortable motor coach through the city, passing the Riverwalk neighborhood and ritzy Las Olas Boulevard.
• Narrated River Cruise: Go on a relaxing 90-minute ride through "the Venice of America," admiring stunning shore-side mansions and mega yachts.
• Scheduled Transfer: Enjoy tasty refreshments or snap photos from the open-air upper deck before you are transferred to the airport.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• Jacket for inclement weather Important Notes:
• This tour is available to guests with domestic flights departing Fort Lauderdale airport after 2:30pm and international flights departing after 3:30pm.
• Please verify your flight time prior to booking this tour.
• Guests who are sailing on consecutive cruises will be returned to the ship.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.