Voyage into St. Maarten’s crystal waters on a submarine-like tour. Watch from a semi-submersible craft as a diver entices schools of colorful fish. You’ll learn about tropical fish and their coral reef habitats from your seat—five feet below the water’s surface—during this 45-minute narrated tour. Absorb magnificent views of Grand Case Bay and Creole Rock as you return to shore. Afterwards, explore the open-air markets and cafes of the French capital of Marigot.
• Grand Case Submarine Voyage: See coral gardens, tropical fish, and other marine life from the windows of a semi-submersible craft.
• Great Photo Opportunities: Be sure to have your camera ready as our experienced diver entices schools of tropical fish right in front of your viewing window.
• Marigot: Explore French-flavored sidewalk cafes, duty-free shops, and open-air markets in this beautiful port city.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Lightweight clothing