Cruise through the historic St. Thomas waters while listening to a live steel band and sipping tropical drinks. Kon Tiki's glass bottom will give you an up-close look at the enchanting sea life and vivid corals that thrive in Charlotte Amalie Harbor. Kon Tiki will then beach itself on a beautiful white sand beach where you can step off to swim, sunbathe, or beachcomb at your leisure. On the return home, the party kicks off with dancing, the conga line, and a limbo contest sure to be a good time for all ages.
• Charlotte Amalie Harbor: Relax to live steel band music and sip drinks on a picturesque cruise past Bluebeard's Castle and other landmarks.
• Kon Tiki Glass-Bottom Boat: Marvel at coral formations, various tropical fish and other enchanting creatures.
• St. Thomas Beach Time: Swim, sunbathe or search for shells on a white sand beach with clear, sparkling turquoise waters.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Lightweight clothing
• Swimsuit (under cover-up)
• Comfortable shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Strollers, collapsible wheelchairs, and those with limited disability can be accommodated.
• Infant life jackets available
• Complimentary fruit punch and water.
• Cash bar at very reasonable prices.
• Large shaded lower deck with ample seating.
• Large sunshine upper deck with ample seating.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.