OVERVIEW: This tour combines great music, entertainment, and a fun atmosphere as you gently cruise through the beautiful, calm harbor of Charlotte Amalie. Make a stop at a wonderful white sand beach for at least one hour of swimming, sunbathing, and beach combing for shells.
HIGHLIGHTS: Cruise through the historical St.Thomas Harbor. Stop over a coral reef where Kon Tiki lowers her 3 glass-bottomed viewers. Make a swimming stop at a white sand beach. Enjoy dancing, party games, and limbo contest as you make your way back to the ship.
This tour combines great music, (St. Thomas only steel band excursion) entertainment, and a lively atmosphere as you gently cruise through the beautiful, calm harbor of Charlotte Amalie. Make a stop at a wonderful white sand beach for at least one hour of swimming, sunbathing, and beach combing for shells. On your return to the ship join in the conga line, limbo show and “Kon Tiki aerobics. “Family fun for all ages!
- A family tour for all ages!
- Strollers, collapsible wheelchairs, and those with limited disability can be accommodated.
- Cruise through the calm harbour of the town of Charlotte Amalie, learn the history as the live band plays gently in the background
- View fish from a coral reef from the three glass bottom viewing tanks
- No stress no traffic.
- Relax on a beautiful white sand beach in crystal clear waters, where you can walk ashore from the Kon Tiki and enjoy one hour on the beach.
Come join the fun, The Legendary Kon Tiki Sightseeing and Beach Cruise is back! The most popular tour in the Caribbean!
Cruise gently through the beautiful, calm harbor of Charlotte Amalie while sipping free tropical island drinks and listening to great calypso music, played by a native steel band. Keep cool on the open, shaded lower deck or sunbathe on the upper deck as you pass Bluebeard's Castle, Blackbeard's Castle, and the Governor's Mansion nestled in the mountainside that surrounds the capital.
Passing behind Hassel and Water Island in flat calm waters, the Kon Tiki pauses over a coral reef where she lowers her glass-bottomed viewers for you to view a variety of coral and tropical fish. The Kon Tiki then beaches herself at a wonderful white sand beach with sparkling turquoise clear waters for at least one hour of swimming, sunbathing, and beach combing for shells. The Kon Tiki stays right on the beach for your convenience and pleasure. Our specially designed stairway onto shore allows for easy access for most guests.
Enjoy a fun time on the way back to the pier with plenty of barefoot dancing, conga line, limbo show, Kon Tiki aerobics, and a limbo show with prizes for the winners. Family friendly- suitable for all ages, we love you if you are one year old or 75 years young. A boutique and snack bar are available onboard.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Sun protection and sunglasses
- Money for incidentals
What to Wear:
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended
- Guests are encouraged to wear bathing suit under clothing if they wish to swim at the beach.