Cruise through tranquil St. Thomas habor to Water Island while sipping tropical drinks and sightseeing aboard glass-bottomed Kon Tiki. You'll get an up-close look at enchanting sea life and vivid corals that thrive in Charlotte Amalie Harbor. Swim, sunbathe or beachcomb along a glorious white sand beach. The Kon Tiki stays right on the beach for your convenience. Then dance in a conga line or enter a limbo contest in an onboard party heading back to port.
• Charlotte Amalie Harbor: Relax to live steel band music and sip drinks on a picturesque cruise past Bluebeard's Castle and other landmarks.
• Kon Tiki Glass-Bottom Boat: Marvel at coral formations, various tropical fish and other enchanting creatures.
• St. Thomas Beach Time: Swim, sunbathe or search for shells on a white sand beach with clear, sparkling turquoise waters.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Lightweight clothing
• Swimsuit (under cover-up)
• Comfortable shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Strollers, collapsible wheelchairs, and those with limited disability can be accommodated.
• Infant life jackets available
• Complimentary fruit punch and water.
• Cash bar at very reasonable prices.
• Large shaded lower deck with ample seating.
• Large sunshine upper deck with ample seating.