St. John On Your Own - STO3
Embark on a scenic ferry ride past some of St. Thomas's most iconic island vistas, followed by free time to discover St. John on your own.
Enjoy a scenic ferry ride along St. Thomas' picturesque southern coast, then shop, sightsee or snorkel the azure waters of St. John. Armed with your island information package, you'll spend 4.5 hours exploring the beautiful isle. Swim at a local beach, see the Arawak archaeological site, or follow the coral snorkel trail at Trunk Bay. Browse boutiques or dine in Cruz Bay before returning on the ferry.
• Caribbean Ferry Ride: Pass coves, hotels, and luxury villas on a narrated ferry ride along St. Thomas' picturesque southern coast.
• St. John Sight Seeing: Snorkel the azure waters of Trunk Bay, visit an archeological site, or sunbathe at the beach.
• Free Time: Sample local cuisine, visit a glistening white beach, or browse an array of boutiques and specialty shops.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Towel (from the ship)
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellant What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes Important Notes:
• Tour duration may vary according to ship's port schedule.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.